The policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by urbancraft.co.in or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by urbancraft.co.in.
Through this document, we wish to make you:
• Feel at ease while using our websites.
• Feel confident while sharing information with us.
• Make you aware that you may contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website and by using our websites you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.
We at Urban CraftWe are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors of this website. We take your privacy very seriously and will never give third parties any access to the information provided by you.
Our policy on the collection & use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
Types of Information we collect
Registration information you provide when you create an account, includes your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password.
Transaction information you provide when you purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, includes your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, public platforms or you link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
Location information you provide when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
Collection of Information
We collect information you provide to us when you request products, services or information from us, register with us, participate in public forums or other activities on our sites and applications, respond to customer surveys, or otherwise interact with us. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. We use your personal information for internal purposes such as processing and keeping you informed of your order.
We collect information through technology, such as cookies, flash cookies and web beacons when you visit our site and application or when you use our application on third-party sites or platforms. urbancraft.co.in utilizes "cookies" to help recognize you as a repeat visitor and to track traffic patterns on our site. This information is completely anonymous. We use this information only to improve the user-friendliness and functionality of urbancraft.co.in.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. Our website may contain links to other websites. urbancraft.co.in is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which Urban Craft do not own, manage or control.
We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically.
Use of the Information
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide while giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
We use the information that we collect from you to for following business purposes:-
• We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you transact as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests etc.) Upon registration, users may receive event/activity based communications from Urbancraft.co.in (e.g. newsletters, updates). Even when you transact as a guest we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number etc.) We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and services in which you have expressed interest.
• When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfill your requested services so here you are required to provide contact information (such as first & last name, email address, contact number and PIN/ZIP code/shipping address). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If at any time we have trouble in processing an order, we will use the above information provided by you to contact you. Kindly, note that Urbancraft.co.in does not access or store your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.) at any given point in time. When you make online purchases using your card, all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page which are encrypted and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does urbancraft.co.in have access to or store, your complete card account information.
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To contact you for your account / profile related matters or any other reason as may be necessary, send you password, reminder and registration confirmation.
• To provide the services requested by you e.g. to deliver merchandise ordered by you and process orders or applications submitted by you.
• To preserve social history as governed by existing laws or policies.
• To provide information or interactive services you have requested through our website to your e-mail address or where you wish it to be sent by post.
• To provide information relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information and the same is available with us for providing it you.
• To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered by us on our website.
• To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
• To create/customize products or services that may meet your needs.
• To process and respond to requests, improve our operations and communicate about our products and services.
• To allow you to subscribe to our newsletter.
• To provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
• To deliver better and get more personalized in service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes; recognize and understand your usage pattern at our website. Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems and resolving it.
• We improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience and optimize & improve our products, services and operations.
• We collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website and track your session and activities so that we can understand better as to how people use our website.
• We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, guest check out, on-line survey or contest or any combination thereof.
•We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
• We send users updates upon registration, updates regarding order status & order information, we send event based communications such as renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
• We send you information on offers and promotions of our products and services, promotional emails to inform you about new arrivals, provide you special offers on third-party products and services in which you have expressed interest.
• Detect, investigate and prevents activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
• We may at certain times make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger, message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone on online public platforms. If you choose to use a bulletin board or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information submitted by you can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as age, gender, occupation, education and durables owned) personal preferences and interest (such as books, movies, music and so on) and your opinion on services, products, features to us on our website; we encourage you to submit this information so that a more personalized experience can be offered to you on our website. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the website. Urbancraft.co.in does store this information and the information is used for the sole purpose of sending emails and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove his/her information from our database.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our website.
•Who do we share your information with?
We do not share or rent your information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfill orders & credit / debit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from Urbancraft.co.in. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We will share your information with our alliance partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services.
The agents and alliance partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offers related services to the customers.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank’s system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We strive to ensure that every credit card transaction occurs within a secure environment. Urbancraft.co.in payment system has powerful 128 bit encryption secure socket layer (SSL) for encrypting customer data during transmission. The presence of SSL means you can rest assured that communications (e.g. credit card numbers) between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
We do not retain your credit card information after your order is complete. Rather, it is submitted directly to our banks. You can be assured that your credit card or bank account information will be secured.
Your data is absolutely safe while making your payment through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Distribution of Information
If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by urbanCraft.co.in to respond to you. Unless we have agreed otherwise, we will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address for direct marketing purposes.
With us you can be sure that we do not disclose any thing that could be held against or serve as an identification to individuals or to use such classification in a manner which is portrayed by way of race, creed, religion, sex, political and caste. We use return email addresses to answer the email and we don't use the same for any other purpose. We use non-identifying information to design our website and share the same with advertisers.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless:
We may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
If we are obliged to act under a valid judiciary, statutory body or regulatory order, ruling or judgment, to provide your details, we shall undertake our responsibility in that regards in a diligent manner but shall not be liable to either inform or intimate you prior to our formal disclosure to above mentioned authorities. Any claim for damages in a civil suit or in tort, brought or instituted by you against Urban Craft or its authorized officers, agents, managers or other related personnel shall not held as a valid claim by us at any point of time.
We may also share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions permitted or required by law or investigating a fraud which has already taken place.
We may also reserve the right to disclose your personal identification and email address as required by the law and when we believe that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our websites.
Your Controls and Choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties
with whom we have shared the information do the same.
- You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information.
Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com
Non personal information
At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access time, websites visited before and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
We use the information that we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours and where you go after you leave. We at Urban Craft can then develop statistics that are helpful to understand how our visitors use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. Once aggregated for statistical purposes, you cannot be identified from this information. This statistical data is interpreted by Urban Craft in its continuing efforts to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor's computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter personal information every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. We also use such information to provide visitors a personalized experience and to allow users to use the website without logging on upon returning and to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors' needs. We may also use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests.
Why are cookies important?
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
The domain server through which you access our service.
The type of computer you're using.
The type of web browser you're using.
You may terminate your account at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, from the email ID you have used for creating your account login, and mentioning “Please close my urbancraft.co.in” a/c in the subject line. We will disable access to your account within 2 working days of receiving your mail. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
•What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You can accept or decline the cookies. All websites that are customisable require that you accept cookies. You must also accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services.
Cookies (to check with the parent website/ or check with the IT person)
•What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secure for you to navigate our website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browsers “help” file.
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some areas of our website, will be limited. Cookies are used in the shopping cart to enable enhanced security and to ensure there is no URL based spamming.
Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when transact as a guest or add items to shopping cart). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our website. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet to know where to send your data - such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our website to the interests of our customers, to measure traffic within our website and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Voluntary disclosure of information
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our websites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Urbancraft.co.in reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your urbancraft.co.in account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of having your email address used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product / service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by selecting your preferences.
If your personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Support Team at email@example.com
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
•What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on urbancraft.co.in website, your urbancraft.co.in ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information. To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
All information gathered on Urbancraft.co.in is securely stored within the urbancraft.co.in controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet and of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with internet access.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can send at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
You can offer your views, suggestions, if any by writing to us at email@example.com
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the information you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. If you wish to change or delete any of the personal information you have entered while visiting our website or if you have any questions about our privacy statement e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org